These are the final reports from 3DP-RDM feasibility studies.
- Supporting SMEs in creating value through 3D printing re-distributed manufacturing Peter Dorrington, Katie Beverley, Emily Bilbie and Taslima Begum – PDR, Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Driving Innovation in redistributed manufacturing: A feasibility study in the motorsport industry Paolo Aversa – City University, Sebastiano Massaro – University of Warwick, and Gianni Lorenzoni – University of Bologna
- 3D Printing Production Planning: Reactive manufacturing execution driving redistributed manufacturing Martin Baumers, Ender Özcan and Jason Atkin – University of Nottingham
- Re-distributing material supply chains for 3D printing Alysia Garmulewicz, Matthias Holweg, Hans Veldhuis and Aidong Yang -Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- The economics of 3D Printing: A total cost perspective Martin Baumers – University of Nottingham, Matthias Holweg – University of Oxford, and Jonathan Rowley – Digits2Widgets
- Investigating the Impact of CAD Data Transfer Standards for 3DP-RDM Eujin Pei and Malte Ressin – Brunel University