Here’s the current list of 3D printing-related events at which members of the Bit by Bit team will be attending and/or presenting.
- 3D Food Printing Conference, Venlo, The Netherlands, 12th April 2016.
- Digital Technologies for Manufacturing Innovation: Embracing Industry 4.0, Nottingham, 30th November – 1st December 2015.
- Global Conference on Cleaner Production and Sustainable Consumption, Sitges, Spain, 1-4th November 2015.
- Advances in Production Management Systems Conference, Special Session on “The role of additive manufacturing in value chain reconfigurations and sustainability”, Tokyo, 5-9th September 2015.
- IfM Briefing Day, Cambridge, 14th May 2015.
- National Strategy for Additive Manufacturing Workshop, MTC, Coventry, 9th March 2015.
- 3DP-RDM Scoping Workshop, Cambridge, 30th January 2015.
- 3D Printing: A Selection of Stakeholder Perspectives, ESRC Festival of Social Science, Bournemouth, 7th November 2014.
- BT Insights, Cambridge, 6th November 2014.
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing International Conference, Nottingham, 7-9th July 2014.
- Computational Social Science Conference, Warwick Business School, 13th June 2014.
- Business and Economic Impacts of 3D Printing, Aachen, 3rd June 2014.
- NEMINDE Community Meeting, Cass Business School, 22nd May 2014.
- 3D Printing Seminar, Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry, 20th May 2014.
- IfM Briefing Day, Institute for Manufacturing, Cambridge, 13th May 2014.
- Cambridge Enterprise & Technology Club, 3D Printing & Digital Manufacture, TWI, Granta Park, 24th April 2014.
- Leveraging Technological Change: The Role of Business Models and Ecosystems, UCL, London, 19th March 2014.