The Centre for Technology Management at the Institute for Manufacturing in Cambridge is holding a free to attend Research Day with industry in order to generate research insights into the following six strategic technology and innovation management topics:
- Keeping roadmapping alive
- Testing a supply chain collaboration roadmap toolkit
- Post-processing and analysis of roadmapping workshop outputs
- Identifying critical decisions for technology development projects
- Valuation workshop – enrichments and headstarts
- Portfolio balancing: an analysis of practical methods used in manufacturing-oriented companies
In each session, the lead researcher will introduce their current research activity in the area and frame a discussion within the topic. Participants will benefit from engaging in and influencing early stage research, meeting like-minded individuals, and learning from the experiences of other participants.
More information about the event and registration details can be found here.